CHW offers webinars on:
- Redistricting after 2020 Census
- COVID-19 – personnel, public works, and management issues
- SB 998 – mandatory policies governing water-meter shutoffs for nonpayment
- SB 330 – Housing Crisis Act of 2019
- SB 1421 and AB 748, recent statutes granting greater public access to police personnel records
- New laws on accessory dwelling units (ADUs)
A webinar allows agency management and counsel advice and guidance and Q&A in an attorney-client-privileged setting. The fee is $1,500 per agency.
To schedule a webinar, contact Bill Weech at BWeech@chwlaw.us or (213) 542-5700.