CH&W offers webinars on:
- SB 998 – mandatory policies governing water-meter shutoffs for nonpayment;
- SB 330 – Housing Crisis Act of 2019;
- COVID-19 – personnel, public works, and management issues ;
- SB 1421 and AB 748, recent statutes granting greater public access to police personnel records;
- New laws on accessory dwelling units (ADUs).
A webinar allows agency management and counsel advice and guidance and Q&A in an attorney-client-privileged setting. The fee is $1,000 per agency.
To schedule a webinar, contact Bill Weech at BWeech@chwlaw.us or (213) 542-5700.
Filed under: Webinars
Comments: Comments Off on CH&W Webinars