OFFICE MANAGER/HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley, PC, seeks an experienced Office Manager/HR Manager in our Grass Valley office. BA with 5+ years experience preferred (or some combination). For full job description click: Office Manager/HR Manager Job Description. Email resume, salary history and references to: HR@chwlaw.us, or fax to 530-432-7356.
Senior Litigation Secretary/Paralegal
Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley, PC, seeks a seasoned litigation secretary/paralegal for our Pasadena office. The position supports matters throughout California in both state and federal courts. Experience in municipal law, and trial court writs and appeals is required. The position is full time with benefits.
Preparing legal documents, correspondence, legal filings and discovery, time entry, maintaining files, calendars, preparing expense forms, indexing, and other support functions.
Candidate must possess:
- Associate degree required; BA or BS preferred
- Paralegal certification a plus
- Minimum 15+ years litigation secretary/paralegal experience
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of state and federal court civil filings, including e-filings and remote filings in Superior Courts and Courts of Appeal; experience interacting with court clerks and attorney services
- Excellent computer, communication and follow-up skills
- Experience with Word 2013 (including tables of contents and authorities), Adobe, and Outlook required
- Experience with TimeSlips, iManage/FileSite, Best Authority and Vision calendaring software required
Pay commensurate with experience. EOE
Email resume, salary history and references to: HR@chwlaw.us, or fax to 530-432-7356.